Dr. Rauzzino and Dr. Boyer are respected, board-certified neurosurgeons that draw on years of advanced training and innovative treatments. They are experts in all areas of neurology as well as neurosurgical procedures, especially minimally invasive procedures.
Their specialties include:
- Colorado Artificial Disc Institute
- Cranial Conditions & Tumors
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Spine & Nerve-Related Conditions
Front Range Spine and Neurosurgery is also proud to provide additional services, such as:
- Independent Medical Evaluations
- Rule 16 Medical Records Review
- Disability Determinations
- Management of Workers' Compensation Cases (Level II accredited)
Neurosurgeons in Lone Tree, Parker, Colorado Springs, Aurora, and Castle Rock.
Interested in learning more about the neurological conditions treated at Front Range Spine and Neurosurgery? Call (303) 790-1800 or use our simple online form to request an appointment. Call today for a happier and healthier tomorrow.